You are here

News: Friday, July 6th, 2018

You Can Now Order Your Transcripts Online

To order an official transcript, go to the Ministry of Education’s new ‘Student Transcript Service’.  You will need your Personal Education Number to place an order.  Application and form are at this link

If you already know your 9 digit PEN number, go directly to the Transcript Service page at: